An applicant should meet to following criteria:
- be a member of the Polish Neuroscience Society,
- be a PhD student of at least the third year of her/his PhD studies, or a researcher in a Polish laboratory
- be younger than 35 years,
- be the first author of an abstract submitted to FRM,
Recipients will be selected by the PNS Executive Committee based on the scientific merit of the abstract submitted to the meeting and the strength of related application materials.
For more information click here
The following documents are required:
- a cover letter justifying the application and a short description of the importance of results intended to be presented in FRM
(max. 3000 characters and spaces)
- CV with a list of original publications and conference abstracts
- a copy of the abstract submitted to FRM
- a recommendation letter from the supervisor
Applications should be sent as one pdf file via e-mail only to: email@example.com. The deadline of sending applications is March 31, 2017. Prizes will be transferred to the fellows' bank accounts after FRM has ended on receipt of a certificate of attendance.